All 38 slots have full hookups
- On site restrooms
- On site laundry building
Reservations can be made:
• 60 days in advance for Active Duty, Reserve and Guard members
• 30 Days in advance for Retired, DoD Employees and Contractors
*Must have base access to use FamCamp Facilities.
Reservations can be made in advance
by calling Outdoor Recreation
at 720-847-6100 Bldg.1022
WILLIAMS FAMCAMP AT BUCKLEY AFB
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
1. Fees and Charges: The rate per night is $22, 1 April – 31 October, and $20 per night, 1 November – 31 March. Check-out time is 11:00 hrs. Check-in time is after 14:00 hrs.
2. Patron Eligibility: FamCamp guest eligibility is in accordance with AFI34-110. These campgrounds were developed for, and will be managed to support, recreational camping purposes. Customers must have a valid identification card. Customers must be able to show proof of current vehicle registration. Any vehicle with an expired registration will not be permitted to stay. The name on the reservation must match the name on the vehicle registration.
3. Reservations and Cancellations:
3.1 Reservations are taken 60 days in advance for active duty and 30 days in advance for all other eligible users. First night payment is due at time of reservation and is refundable up to the day before check-in.
3.2 Cancellations and no-shows on the day of check-in will forfeit the first night payment.
4. Length of stay:
4.1 1 April through 31 October, eligible guests may stay a maximum of 45 nights.
4.2 1 November through 31 March, eligible guests may make a reservation not exceeding 30-consecutive nights. On the day before the existing reservation expires, customers may extend up to an additional 30 nights.
4.3 Property left unattended, after the reservation has expired, will be disposed of and/or reported as abandoned.
5.1 Payment for the full length of the reservation is due at check-in. Campers must check-in at Outdoor Recreation, Bldg. 1022, at which time an OCCUPANCY CARD will be issued. The OCCUPANCY CARD must be placed on the clipboard at the site. The OCCUPANCY CARD will show the last name of the customer and the dates for which payment has been received.
5.2 Campers arriving after Outdoor Recreation business hours must check in by 10:00 am the following business day.
5.3 Registration business hours at Bldg. 1022 Outdoor Recreation:
Saturday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm Monday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Wednesday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
6. Pets: Pets are welcome at the Williams FamCamp provided their owners pick up after the animal and the animal does not pose a threat or create a nuisance for other campers. Pets may not be left outside unattended, in or around vehicles. Pets are not permitted in the laundry or bathrooms. Outside, pets should be leashed at all times.
7. WiFi: WiFi service is not guaranteed. If available, it is included in the nightly rate.
8. General Rules:
- Do not feed wildlife.
- Quiet hours are 10PM – 8AM.
- Sites must be kept clean by tenant.
- Sponsors are responsible for the safe and proper conduct of children and guests.
- No more than 1 camper, 8 people and two vehicles per site.
- Do not park any vehicles on the grass areas.
- Sewer connections must be sealed/secured.
- No open fires are permitted.
- FamCamp residents are not permitted to perform any kind of maintenance on, including washing, their vehicles while parked at Williams FamCamp.